Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm dreaming of a BRIGHT Christmas........

Coming from a land that doesn't really decorate their homes much for Christmas, which is most likely due to the fact that no-one can see the houses from the road because of the 6 foot walls around them. It truly is a delight to see some of the streets here being lit up for the festive season. Some homes go to more effort than others, and I'm convinced that some streets can be seen from the space station! But they are really worth looking at.


We will be taking a tour through some of the suburbs next week to see some more of the really wonderful lights, and that will be another post for another day...watch this space!


In the meantime, however, I thought I'd give y'all a glimpse at the effort some people go to with their Christmas lights....really amazing!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

The first time I saw the trailer for Invictus I thought... hmm... Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon are SO American in my mind, will actually believe them as South African characters? I hear good things, though, so I'm excited to see it too!