Friday, March 5, 2010

Catch up

Well it's been a while since my last post. For some reason I just haven't managed to get the time to sit down and actually write! I have been busy enjoying the new course I am doing, which is tomorrows post (hopefully), and today we are getting some visitors! Yay!!

Our neighbours in South Africa are here visiting their daughter and son who are both staying here in the States. And they have managed to fit in a visit with us, before they go back home. We are all looking forward to catching up.

At last we are experiencing some wonderful Spring weather here in Houston. Blue skies and sunlight...gotta love it!

Today I'm going to show y'all another great advertisement for the 2010 Soccer World Cup. My previous one is over here.

Hope you enjoy it like I did!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: