Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Happily Ever After

Hearts abound. Flowers, candy, chocolates, and all things love.


Hubby and I have never been extravagant Valentine's gift givers. No grand gestures, expressions of eternal foreverness or gazing misty-eyed kinda people. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just not us.


To me, it's a growing, familiar, reading one another's minds, and finishing one another's sentences kinda thing. He puts up with all my bad habits and sees me at my worst. He still makes me laugh. And finishes making the tea when I forget (which is almost always....)


He's a great Dad, and my favourite picture of him, is when he's playing on the bed with our two boys, giggling and making up funny stories to get them to belly-laugh.


The best interpretation of love and growing old together is from the Pixar movie UP. It's my favourite scene in the whole movie, because it's so true, and so real.

Hope you enjoy it......and to my best friend, I love you to the moon and back!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: