Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some fun in San Antonio


Well I still haven't gotten around to sharing some stories from our San Antonio weekend. So I thought we's chat about that today.                    
It was a busy weekend indeed, as we had planned a whole day at Sea World, and I had insisted that I had to go to at least one of the Missions too, mainly because I love anything history related, and I knew I could go crazy with the camera.
We did however, make a stop at the Guiness World Records Museum, and discovered some interesting facts indeed......

This was the biggest man....and the 'boys' all had to have a go behind the statue..... 



Some other interesting facts....

             First Space funeral.

 Most clothes pins on a face - 160?????





                Longest time in an elevator - 6 days





                Largest twister game



The next two records, just creeped me out....

           Smallest waist - 15 inches     
         

        Largest collection of navel fluff



The kids really enjoyed these two....


                        Tallest man                                       

             
               Shortest woman



And lastly, my favourite.....


Most official languages - goes to South Africa, for 11 languages in all.

So there you have it, if you didn't know, now you know!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: